"Disabled pupils and those who have special educational needs achieve as well as their classmates. They receive good support from skilled teaching assistants who work very closely with teachers to make sure that pupils’ individual needs are met."
SEND & Inclusion
Marsh Lane Primary School is an inclusive school and supports children with Special Educational Needs and/or Disability (SEND).
Please click here to view our School Offer for SEND in a new window. This includes comprehensive information about:
- How we indentify pupils that may need extra help
- What to do if you think your child may have SEN
- Our SEN Coodinator (SENCO)
- How we support children with SEND
- The accessibility of our school environment
Our 3-year accessibility plan sets out our aims in ensuring that the school is fully accessible in terms of access to the curriculum, to the physical environment and to information for members of our school community.