1. How does the school know if the children need extra help and what should I do if I think my child may have SEN?
2. How will the school staff support my child?
3. How will I know how my child is doing?
4. How will the learning and development provision be matched to my child’s needs?
5. What support will there be for my child’s overall wellbeing?
6. What training have the staff, supporting children with SEND had or are having?
7. What specialist services and expertise are available at or accessed by the school?
8. How will you help me to support my child’s learning?
9. How will I be involved in discussions about and planning for my child’s education?
10. How will my child be included in activities outside the classroom including school trips?
11. How accessible is the school environment?
12. Who can I contact for further information?
13. How will the school prepare and support my child to join the school, transfer to a new school or the next stage of education and life?
14. How are the school’s resources allocated and matched to children’s special educational needs?
15. How is the decision made about how much support my child will receive?
INSET DAY - School closed for children
Phonics Screening Week
End of Summer 2 Term for children
INSET DAY for Staff
© 2019 Marsh Lane Primary School
School Lane, Marsh Lane, Sheffield, S21 5RS
Telephone: 01246 432701